New Online Banking Overview
We are upgrading our core system to provide better online banking tools and services for our customers. During the build out, our customers will use one of two online banking platforms and one of three mobile applications, until we migrate everyone onto the new platform.
800.814.6088 - email@example.com
Just joined the beneficial banking family or recently converted to a new system?
Step 1: Enroll in Online Banking
If you recently opened an account and can't recall which online banking platform or mobile application you were instructed to use, you either were given a special link or instructed to use the login in the header. If you think you were given a new link, please login here and bookmark this link:
- Add the bottom of the page, click the Enroll button
- Enter your personal information then follow the prompts to select a Web Banking ID and password
Step 2: Activate your ATM or debit card
You received your ATM/debit card and PIN seperately in the mail.
- Using the number connected to your account, call to activate your card
Step 3: Download the Mobile App
If you are using this newer online banking platform, please use the following link to download your mobile app.
- App Name: "Beneficial State Bank Mobile": iOS App | Google Play App (same app for Personal and Business)
Have you been a part of the beneficial banking family for a while?
If you previously accessed your online banking via the login box in the website header, you will continue to access online banking from that location.
- Use the login box in the website header
If you need to download or reinstall your mobile application linked to that online banking, please click find at following links:
Still have questions?
Give us a call at 888-326-2265.
We'd be happy to assist Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm.