Join Our Team
Build Something Beautiful With Us
If you have a passion for building a better banking industry, we invite you to join us.
We are a community bank that focuses on economic and environmental sustainability and takes a triple-bottom-line approach. We believe that a healthy environment is necessary for economic prosperity. We also believe that we can be a catalyst for positive change in our communities by providing fair, transparent, and sustainable banking products and services.
Together, we can realize our vision:
- Delivering a banking industry that is fair to the person with the least bargaining power;
- Providing access to financial services for all our communities, particularly the traditionally under-served;
- Long-term prosperity of responsible consumers;
- Financial system stability;
- Sustainability of the environmental commons.
Help us work toward a world where we bank on purpose.
At Beneficial State Bank, we focus on the holistic health of our team members and promote a work-life balance. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to include friends and family
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Bank-Wide Incentive/Bonus Programs
- Wellness Program
- Generous Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Additional Paid Time Off for Illness
- Sabbatical Program
- Banking Products with Discounted Rates
Beneficial State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Beneficial State Bank is one of the highest rated B corporations in the world, recognized as “Best for the World” since 2013.
You can help build the world you want to see by working for a bank that serves people, planet, and prosperity for all. We have a “do no harm” lending policy. Our goal is to allocate at least 75% of our lending to mission-aligned ventures. Many of our lending clients are nonprofits, B corporations, women, and minority-owned small businesses. Our employees help us live our mission and create social, economic, and environmental prosperity in the communities we serve.