PositiveChange Business Savings Accounts
Your deposits matter. Your deposits allow us to empower change-makers that are working toward meaningful social justice outcomes and environmental sustainability. Your deposits can create the positive change you want reflected in our communities.
- An account with all the essentials designed to put you in control of your organization’s savings
- Amount to Open: $100
- Monthly Service Fee: $5/month
- Waived if: $200 monthly average balance, Certified B Corp/ CDFI/ Nonprofit*
- Reduced by: $2/month with eStatements
- Features: ATM Card, eStatements, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture
Business Money Market
- An interest-bearing account that earns you a higher interest rate than a savings account, with limited check-writing ability.
- Amount to Open: $1,000
- Monthly Service Fee: $15/month
- Features: Checks, eStatements, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay
- This account is ideal for organizations that prefer the benefit of fixed returns.
- Amount to Open: $100
- Monthly Service Fee: N/A
- Early withdrawal penalty may apply: Paid interest may be withdrawn without penalty or rolled over at maturity into the principal balance. Assessment of penalties can reduce principal and earnings.
- Terms of 3 to 60 months. Compounded daily. Interest paid monthly, quarterly or added back into the account.
CDARS and ICS (see info below)
- An excellent solution for clients with over $250,000 in deposits and need all deposits FDIC insured.
- Contact a Client and Treasury Management team member
To learn more about accounts available in your area, call or email our Customer Care Center at email@example.com or 888.326.2265.
*$2.50 transaction fee for withdrawals at foreign ATMs (other banks may charge a fee). Any ATM not in the Beneficial State Bank ATM network is a non-network ATM.
**Additional fees may apply, please see Schedule of Fees and Charges.
Any ATM not in the Beneficial State Bank ATM network is a non-network ATM. Our network includes our branches and thousands of ATMs coast to coast in the United States. Visit their websites to find locations convenient for you. moneypass.com | shazam.net | visa.com.
In order to receive discounted pricing:
- Service Men & Women / Seniors / Students must show appropriate identification.
- Seniors must be over 55 years old