Personal Credit Cards
Sierra Club Affinity Card
Beneficial State Bank is excited to partner with the Sierra Club to provide an affinity card that supports the country's largest, most effective grassroots movement. This partnership ensures that a percentage of every purchase made using the card furthers the Sierra Club's mission to protect wild and scenic places for future generations. Find out more about the Sierra Club.
Beneficial State Bank is offering the Sierra Club credit card in partnership with TCM Bank, N.A., a national bank owned by ICBA Bancard, a subsidiary of the Independent Community Bankers of America.
You get a perfect blend of value and values:
- No annual fee and competitive rates like 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
- After the first 12 billing cycles, a variable APR of 10.24% - 20.24% will apply to purchases and balance transfers, based on your credit worthiness.
- Reward points for travel and merchandise
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Travel Accident Insurance*
- Brought to you by Beneficial State Bank, a triple bottom-line community bank (Learn more)
- Customer service located in the U.S.
- Rewards you and wild places with every purchase
Apply online or by mail.
For questions on applying for a Beneficial State affinity credit card, call us at 888.326.2265.
Manage Your Account Online
To manage your account online, visit: www.MyCardStatement.com
For questions on an existing account or to report a lost or
stolen credit card, call TCM Bank at 800.883.0131.
*Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing.”
Our profits, when distributed, can only be distributed to our Foundation to support our community and environment. We believe this innovative structure will allow us to achieve our vision of Beneficial Banking.
We strive to provide capital to businesses & nonprofits that produce meaningful social justice and environmental outcomes. Learn more about our customers here!
Open an Account
Open an eco-friendly personal checking or savings account now!
Open an Account Online